03 April 2014

Transeason Shearling

PH | IPHONE


MINK PINK SHEARLING COAT VIA MARKET HQ, ADIDAS SHIRT DRESS (WORN AS A SHIRT), SUPERGA SNEAKERS, SUNDAY SOMEWHERE SUNNIES

Being incredibly basic and slightly sartorially challenged is my pre-fashion week norm. I've grown a strong liking to anything shearling since meeting this denim design from Mink Pink - leather shearling is next on my list and completely justifiable as I've started to only purchase anything I think I will need for New York adventures. Before I get a little too ahead of myself, as we are on the topic of all things forward; I'm actually on a hunt for a temporary photographer to work with. Anyone with a little or a lot of knowledge of photography is more than welcome to drop a line.. (I welcome you with open arms).

FOLLOW | INSTA | FB | TWTTR | ASK

14 comments:

  1. You have such a cool style! Loving this outfit :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this jacket, I saw it today while shopping and it is so soft and cuddly. I really want a leather jacket with shearling too, I saw a gorgeous waxed denim one online at general pants, soo nice!

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the Adidas top and the jacket.

    xoxo, S
    check out my personal blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style. I've also been on the hunt for a denim shearling jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this style, look very good on you :)


    http://iloveitlikethat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how you can always look so effortlessly good!

    my skills aren't all that great but i would love to give it a try. it'll be awesome getting a chance to work with you. but i can only do weekends though since i'm working full time :/

    struckbysunshine.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just had an epiphany. I need that jacket in my life. right. now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're always so effortlessly on point. i love that adidas shirt and that shearling jacket!


    http://www.laurinn.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. on point as always
    ugh if only i lived in sydney i would love to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would love to work with you! please email me at montaaye@hotmail.com if you're interested and want to see sample shots. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anna, email me at xyanchan@gmail.com - drop me a line and attach your previous work! xx

      Delete
  11. cant believe these are iphone pictures, they're amazing! so is the look ofc
    x

    wawachunks.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photos are so good. I love it :)

    xx

    http://janninebandiola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Love reading comments, so drop some by and leave a name and URL
x Yan