15 March 2014

STYLE FILES

CULTURE MACHINE SHOOT
PH | JACK BENNETT
VID | MICHAEL J PECK

AMERICAN APPAREL CROP TOP, RIDERS BY LEE JEAN, SEED HERITAGE SHOES

THE CHIC HUNTER JUMPER (avail april)

MARKET HQ JUMPER, SHAKUHACHI SKIRT, JEFFERY CAMPBELL SHOES

I talked all things enjoyable on a nervous whim (because I'm new to video) & randomly selected a few pieces from my very unorganised wardrobe to shoot on the streets with Culture Machine. You are more than welcome to stalk my shoot/video and interview here - because apparently what I sound like is currently more intriguing than the actual shoot.

FOLLOW | INSTA | FB | TWTTR | ASK

12 comments:

  1. I love this shoot! And its so interesting to hear your voice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that jumper! super chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH so proud to call you my ming

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide which outfit is my favourite! Especially love the casualness of the first and the bright floral skirt in the last one though!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. You dress so well, love the outfits and pieces! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, off to check out your interview now
    Lucia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so beautiful! the last one is my favourite, that shak skirt is amazing!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU BABE YAN! so so so good. love the chic hunter jumper and the shak skirt. Killing it as always xxxx

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. by the way just saw your video and oh my gosh you're so adorable [: can't wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete

Love reading comments, so drop some by and leave a name and URL
x Yan